Monday, October 4, 2010

Celebrating the Winners of the Dream it UP site:




Well it just goes to show that is pays to follow the suggestions and comment on every site... as I visited all of the blog winners on the Dream Team's blogsites I noticed that two different people won twice. Random choices can be amazing. Because there was some confusion on our part I decided to choose one more winner from our site for the Blog Candy of your choice: Random.org chose....

Marijane said...

What a blast! Three days of fun and great ideas. I will now re-visit them all just to reinforce the inspiration. Thanks for the opportunity! I will leave my days favorite choices here (wasn't quite sure where to do it):
Rhinestone tree LG711
White glossy paste
Moonstone FX
I must say the past few days have given me a LOT of new favorites!

All 22 winners of the blog hop have been in touch. 11 won on the individual design team's sites and then 11 won here on the Dreamweaver Blog.

This sample card is done by Laura Drahozal with the Berry Branch stencil (LJ900). Silver or Pearlescent embossing paste was used and then when it was dry she embellished the berries. If you are listening Laura we would love a comment on what you added to those berries. I also love the Hallelujah stencil (LM2007) it also could have been done with Silver or Pearlescent. One reason I love the Pearlescent is that it is semi-opaque, so when you use it on dark card stock it can appear silvery. Also because it is semi-opaque you can add the Metallic F/X to it to colorize it and it still has a shimmer to it.



5 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh my GOSH! You just made my entire day! Thanks SO much for a fabulous blog hop and the icing on the cake -- blog candy! I've sent my particulars to you via e-mail -- I'd hate to have my candy turn into a pumpkin! :)

Barbara said...

Darn it - didn't win anything! But I had fun looking at all the great cards and examples that everybody posted! Got a lot of great ideas and am inspired to get creating! Will pass on the ideas to my granddaughter, as well. Thanks for doing this blop hop - it was fun!

Cindi (aka iring) said...

WooHoo! Thank you so much! This hop has inspired me to get out my stencils again. Can't wait to get new supplies! I am so excited!

Linda said...

Hi Lynell,

Oh my goodness. I can't believe I actually won something. I'm so excited because I never win anything. Well now, I guess I can't say that anymore. lol. I wasn't sure I was following instructions correctly with this blog hop, but I gave it a shot anyway. Thanks so much for giving me, and all of us, a fun time, chances to win, and some great techniques to try. I think the Dream Team did a great job too. I'm looking forward to seeing other wonderful products and ideas through your blog and through your Dream Team. A big congratulations to everyone who played and won!


Thank you again,
Linda E.

Deborah March said...

I just LOVE this hallelujah stencil!! Ooohhh, can we get more sentiments like it? A smaller Happy Birthday with the same font would be FABULOUS!!! Oh-please-oh-please-oh-please boss lady!?

Post a Comment

Blog Archive