Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Still Hopping...I mean HOPING!


Thanks again for your support. All of the hoppers have turned in their names and addresses and the items will be shipped on Monday, October 11. Thanks for your participation and don't forget to come back and comment on future postings. Some of the design team will be hosting their own challenges with blog candy offered, so keep in touch to see what's going on and where. Hoping to hear more from you.

Here are a couple samples from store owner and design team member Lee Kellogg. She owns Guadalupe's Fun Rubber Stamps in Santa Fe NM and everything she sends in is very clever. I love how she has used these backgrounds for a very altered Christmas. Great recycling ideas too!

The weather here in So Cal has turned very cool and I am thinking Christmas cards, so I am going to post of few of those over the next few days. Tralalalalahhh lala la lah!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Lynell:

I've sent three e-mails to you confirming my choices and providing my mailing details. I sent them to: 'lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com' I don't know why you're not getting them. :(

Pamela Moore

Marijane said...

I hope we will see another blog hop in the future - what fun! I am really loving the dictionary pages used on these cards. They provide an interesting element when paired with the beautiful seasonal stencils. I have an old dictionary I use for just such purposes. Do remember to make sure all the definitions on the page are appropriate for all readers!

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

Good advice Marijane! And Pamela and I finally made connections, so all blog candy will be sent out soon.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive