Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thurday's Dream Scheme's/ Christina is Answering the Challenge


Christina D. is answering our challenge from the UK! She made this lovely card for our CAS (or Clean and Simple) challenge this month. Christina traced the stencil design with a black fine tipped pen and then"doodled" as she calls it inside these lines of the mushroom stencil (LL3025). Some people are calling this technique Zentangle which is making a series of patterns with pen and ink. Christina took this a step further by coloring in some of the patternwork with the Tim Holtz distress pens. The sentiment along the edge is a sticker made by a distributor in the UK called Woodware Craft Collection.

Would you like to play along with our challenge for a Clean and Simple (CAS) card creation this month? Then just link your blog to mr. linky below and we'll come by to encourage you. If you don't have a blog just email me your creation like Christina did...tell me a little about how you did the work and I will post it for you on my blog. My email is lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com. We will have two winners each month one for best use of Dreamweaver Stencils products and one for best interpretation of the challenge...which doesn't need to be my products at all.

Be sure to follow the rest of the team's interpretation of our challenge. They are listed below mr. linky and if you would like to see the two stencils you could win just scroll down to March 1st for more info:






10 comments:

Kristi Parker Van Doren said...

I love the mushrooms so much! Great job and thanks for playing Christina!

sommrstamping said...

hey this is great Cristina , I love the way that you added the color. Thanks for playing along with us.

Barbara said...

Whoopie it's Thursday! I always, always look forward to Thursdays to see what the Dream Team has come up with! They always give me some inspiration and new ideas to get me motivated. Thank you and please keep the creativity coming.

Laura Drahozal said...

Great job with the Zentangle done on this! I love the color choices you made as well. Thanks for playing.

Cherylynn said...

Christina did an awesome job. All these incredible zentangle projects are really prodding me to get on the bandwagon. Now if only I could focus long enough to complete one!

Pam Hornschu said...

Love the Zentangle with color added! Thanks for playing along with us this month! Hope to see more of your creations!

Louise said...

I love this Christina! Very cute, the Zentangle technique is perfect with this new stencil. Thanks for sharing in our fun!

Terrece said...

Every time I see the Zentangle I really want to try it, then I stand up and forget! Love how this came out. Very inspirational!

Jessie Hurley said...

Colouring in the Zentangle adds so much character to these mushrooms, I really love it!

Wendy said...

What a great card Christina. Your Zentangle is fabulous!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive