Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Last Post for the Month of April

Hi everyone...I was traveling last week and when I got home last night I had received one last card for our challenge from Sue Petersen! Yay, Sue! This makes a nice finish to our month long challenge of flowers. Sue stenciled the Lotus Blossom stencil (LG720) using chalks and did it beautifully too. I have to confess that chalks are something I have not worked with a lot and always admire people's chalked creations. She mounted it on a nestability and the little bumble bee embellishment is a nice finishing touch.


In the next couple of days I will announce winners, so stop back soon! And don't forget to visit the sites of people who have linked on mr. linky to play along.


This week I will make a point of posting the winning cards as well as who has won, so you can see the card immediately.

3 comments:

Louise said...

Beautiful job Sue! Thanks for playing along with our challenge.

Laura Drahozal said...

I love the colors that you used. Thanks so much for playing along and letting us see your work!

Pam Hornschu said...

Beautiful shading with the chalks! Wonderful design, Sue!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive