Friday, July 13, 2012

Teaching in New England

Well a couple of days ago I blogged about my classes in Michigan that are coming up very soon and if you are interested there is still some availability there. Just scroll down a couple of days to the July 10 post to find out where.


In August Wayne and I will be traveling to Rhode Island where he is going to take the Zentangle Teacher Certification, so I am tagging along to do some teaching in New England. Many of you from that area have taken classes from Theresa Winters who has since moved to Florida. So I am moving around her old stomping grounds and teaching at some great stores while there. Here is a list of my teaching schedule and am hoping to meet some of you in one of my many classes.


This card in my post is a creation that I CASEd from my Montana sales rep. and design team member, Wendy Jordan. She has given me permission to use it in my upcoming classes. It will be slightly different for my teaching tour but you are going to learn many tips to make embossing paste and stenciling fun and simple. I will also be teaching the Molten Magic technique which Jennifer Dove, from Arizona has developed. (Thank you Jenn and Wendy for your inspiration. We'll be thinking about your creativity as we stencil away in New England.) 


Here are the stores I will be visiting:


Ink About It, Westford MA: Friday August 10 , Two Classes, Call the store for specific times, availability and cost. 978-392-0321

Absolutely Everything, Topsfield MA: Saturday August 11, Two Classes, Call the store for specific times, availability and cost. 978-887-6397

Stamp and Scrap Nest, Simsbury CT: Thursday August 16, Two Classes Call the store for specific times, availability and cost. 860-658-9023

Inspirations Arts and Crafts Supplies, Essex Jct. VT: Saturday August 18, Two Classes, Call the store for specific times, availability and cost. 802-876-7005

Beautiful Impressions, Westbrook CT: Sunday August 19, Three Classes, Call the store for specific times availability and cost. 860-399-8855



Don't forget to scroll down and read my last post about our July Challenge!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! I like the layering, it works so well on the crackle.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive