Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Zensdays with Lynell and Wayne #11


Finally...time to do the diva's challenge! This week is her 200th challenge and everyone is doing their "go to" tangle. For me that is difficult because I haven't been tangling long enough to have a favorite "go to" design...and there are soooo many that I like, but I think "paradox" is one that can be really festive. Mine is a bit on the shaky side, so a bit edgy, but I had a good time and zen is what it's all about, relaxing and being in the moment. Be sure to go to Laura's site and see what everyone else is up to...it is really fascinating. AND she is aiming for 200 participants on her blog this week to celebrate her 200th challenge!...so now may be the time for you to give it a try!

If you have time click HERE to see Wayne's creation for the diva challenge! He has a flickr account where he posts his challenge works.

 Wow! This week went by like a  bullet! And I know I am a bit late with our post this morning, but wanted you all to know I have you on my mind! Thank you for all your nice comments and birthday wishes the last couple of weeks. We have been at CHA all week making our announcement regarding the new ownership of Dreamweaver Stencils by Stampendous, so lots of talking and not a lot of resting of the vocal chords. LOL!

Today I am posting one of our new stencils...yes, they are coming in February! It will take awhile for them to be packaged and ready to ship, but it will happen. Hope to show you another design tomorrow too.


Wayne did this one by printing out the artwork and tangling inside the open spaces. The bottom 'pen' is tangled with his "crusade" tangle. You can find out more about it on www.tanglepatterns.com.





Meanwhile hope you'll have a wonderful Zensday!

19 comments:

Diane said...

Just WOW !!

hugs Diane xx

ionabunny said...

Very cool. I like this stencil and lovely tangles. The pencil is my favourite. Hugz

Stampendous said...

This is so gorgeous. It was one of our favorite samples from the show!! Wayne is certainly a MASTER of the tangle. We aspire to lines so neatly and evenly drawn! Thanks so much for sharing! It was terrific to see you at the show!

Viki Banaszak said...

This looks so awesome! I love the beautiful tangles on here.

Betsy Wilson CZT14 said...

Great tangles, great stencil! I'm looking forward to looking for it at the stores!

Suzanne Fluhr said...

I'm just getting the hang of paradox too. It's actually quite a fun tangle. Yours looks a little spooky, like a cob web. You even used Halloween colors---or at least it shows up as orange on black on my phone. Wayne ' s ttangled pens are cool too. (BTW, thank you for the thoughtful comment on my blog.).

Unknown said...

Great tangle and I love the stencils!

David Hunter said...

Paradox and I are still getting acquainted, also. Yours looks wonderful. Terrific Challenge Tile. Your new Stencils are a winner. Love Wayne's Tangleations. Beautiful work. I enjoyed your post, Lynell.

CraftyJo said...

Love the look of these, what a talent :)

Dragonfly-Artz said...

Lovely tile. Paradox is another one of my many favorites. Beautiful stencils. Looking forward to trying Crusade - very nice.

Anne's tangle blog said...

Your Paradox tile is very beautiful and well done.
Your were so very right about my scanning. I was sure I pushed the right button (the color one) but found out now that I didn't. So, on my blog (I'm number 36 in this list) you can find the yellow one. THANK you so much.

Annette P.-L. said...

Both are great! Wonderful use of Paradox!

Alice said...

your paradox looks great in color!

Tangles and More said...

Nice Paradox. This tangle is appearing somewhat frequently in this channel.

Unknown said...

Lynell, thank you so much for always leaving such warmth on my blog! I'm finally returning the rays!!! Your work is always so admirable!! Just so you know we are neighbors! I looked up CZT's in my neighbor hood and found your husband! Would love to maybe have a tangle day with you!!! Anyway, yours and your husbands work are always so beautiful!! See you next week! :0) Annette

Tinkered Art said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tinkered Art said...

Thanks for the comment on my Hollibaugh - just wanted to let you know your eyes were fine in trying to find the 200. When I first thought I was finished with the tile I'd included the 200 then decided to add to it and the 200 was covered with black, then forgot to add it back in - didn't mean to drive folks batty looking for it LOL. To save others eyesight I updated the tile with a 200. Love your paradox - another one of my mac 'n cheese the color really adds to the beauty of it.

Annet said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Love your Paradox tile, it's also one of my favourite patterns.

dianeclancy said...

You make Paradox look easy, Lynell!! Beautiful!! :)
~ Diane Clancy
http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/01/diva-bi-zen-tennial-celebration-challenge-entry

Post a Comment

Blog Archive